If using satnav, the postcode of the property is HS2 0NG.
After entering the village of North Tolsta, continue 0.75 miles and turn right at the crossroads beside the stone bus shelter, before the war memorial junction. Remuera is the 3rd house on the right, just beyond a bend in the road. Park in front of the metal gate.
Detailed directions from Stornoway town centre:
Journey time from Stornoway is approximately 25 mins.
Please note: sign posts are in Gaelic with English subtitles.
- From the town centre, head north out of Stornoway on the A857 (signposted Port Nis or Barabhas). You should pass the Western Isles Hospital on the right.
- Approx. one mile after the hospital, turn right onto the B895 (signposted Tolastadh)
- Stay on the main Road B895 for a further 10 miles, passing the villages of Tonga, Col, Bac and Griais.
- After a long straight section, drive down into a glen and then up the hill on the other side until you reach a cattle grid with 'Welcome to North Tolsta' signs.
- Continue 0.75 miles past the cattle grid and turn right at the crossroads beside the stone bus shelter, before the war memorial junction. Remuera is the 3rd house on the right, just beyond a bend in the road. Please park in front of the metal gate.